Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Me!

Hi there!

My name is Erwin, I was born in Jakarta - Indonesia on August 22, 1989 (In fact I just celebrated my 20th birthday last Saturday). I just moved to Sydney recently and am now trying to find my new patterns of life in this part of the world.

I came to Australia on the 1st of June '09 which it means I've been here about 2 and a half months. Currently I'm studying as a full-time student at TAFE - Sydney Institute taking AMEP-A and First Aid course.

After I finish these courses I'd like to continue studying IT - Programming and working part-time. As you know, it's kinda hard to get a job these days. I've already tried but still haven't got one yet. Perhaps it will be better after this winter when I have done my AMEP-A & First Aid Classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment