Monday, September 14, 2009

Belonging

G'day all..!

Today I'd like to write about some belongings that I have in my life. Not all of them, but the precious one. It took quite long time for me to realize what is it until I decide to write it down and think "How precious is it to me and do I can live without this thing?".

For all the hundred things I wrote, finally I found it!

It is something that very fragile, and I do think about it all the time. Well, most of the time, I couldn't see it very clearly, but I knew it was there because my sense wouldn't lie to me. Deep inside, it's warm and make me comfortable. I can touch it and feel it. I'm connected to it.

Anyone can experiences it and explain it in many different definiton. A such thing that most of the people forget about it and didn't realize that they do need it too. Some even play with it and some just chalk it. For me, it's the most precious thing that I have and I'm proud of it..

It's LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment